Thursday, July 23, 2015

Some updates!


  This summer has been totally crazy so far…I've been selling stuff on Ebay like nobody's business, I've been watching movies like hell, and now I'm caught up in three digital editing projects for three different people. I also went to Ocean City (AKA what I now call the white trash capital of the world), started listening to David Bowie and Patti Smith a lot more, and made more punk-related jewelry and clothes. 
   So as the date to depart for school draws near, I decided to start purging a lot of the negativity that was cluttering up my life. I have fully come to terms with being a Wiccan (and a bisexual one), as well as a pro-choice feminist. After reading a heartbreakingly powerful account about bullying (written by a close friend of mine), I was inspired to write five full pages of what bullying in Catholic school did to me. And let me tell you….for the past few days, I have felt great! With regards to today in particular, I felt full of positive energy as I prayed, and experienced the sensation of my deceased grandmother's presence. 
  I still don't know how I am going to come out of the closet (the closet for bisexuality as well as the "broom closet"), but I am praying that all goes will. Not sure when I will finally confess everything. I am still trying to decide that and that's okay. 

Love and light, 

The Gothic Bohemian 

No comments:

Post a Comment