Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hi, everyone!

Soooo this is my first post and I am going to use it by stating a completely overdone inspirational-type intro about what my dreams are and who I think you should be.



Of course I won't do that.

Here are the basics: I am a soon-to-be high school graduate who has recently published a complete novel (more to follow on that). I love movies, writing, Star Wars, Tim Burton, Rush, Invader Zim, Pinterest, and The Bohemian Manifesto (hence the blog name). I hate hipsters, most of society, chauvinism, rap music, and broccoli.

Need I say more?

Well I'm going to continue anyway with some stuff you should expect to see on here:
1. Movie reviews
2. Book reviews
3. Life hacks
4. Counterculture tips 
5. Crafts
6. General ramblings
7. Other random little things. 

Here's a recent awkward photo of me:


No comments:

Post a Comment