Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Late Summer Update


    First off I would like to apologize for that sort-of mean-spirited post I put up last night. I was on a bit of a rant after reading an article online, and I take responsibility for the fact that anyone may have become upset or angry over it. That being said, with school approaching again, I have a few updates to inform everyone of:
    -More of "Artist Spotlight". With the novelty of Pinterest and Stumbleupon, I am discovering newer artists every day, and want to be sure that they are taken notice of. 
    -A "Worst Movies Of All Time" List. Since I already did a list of the best, I feel it has to be reciprocal. Maybe I'll also throw in a "Guilty Pleasures" film list as well. 
    -More social commentary! Huzzah!
    -Possible updates on how my DIY projects and book projects are going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment