Thursday, May 15, 2014

Updates and New Reviews


     So, where to begin? Lot of stuff has happened since my last post. I got through my second semester of college (yay!) and right now is the first real day off I have had in a while. Lot of stuff is going to be coming your way this summer, including new movie reviews, sone social commentary, and even a few DIY projects here and there. 
    To give a quick summary of what's been going through my mind lately: I watched The Matrix, and looked up some of the books the actors were required to read during production, and I plan on going through some of these books myself. Can't wait for that! Plus, a bunch of other books shall be reviewed, in between the movie reviews. 
     I am contemplating a 3-to-4-part series of posts entitled "The Gothic Bohemian's Top 100 Movies (So Far)". That one will probably take a while, but I will work at it as quickly as possible, depending on whether or not I decide to do it.
    In between the projects I have planned, I will also be interning and taking summer courses, while working a part-time job as well. Just remember to be patient for my posts, and stay tuned! 

---GB 

No comments:

Post a Comment